4/20/2019 update: I found space on a Vessel it sailed April 13, so I expect them to hit the port here in Oakland before the end of this month, short customs check and I’ll get them. Thanks for waiting, things dont go as smooth as I would like sometimes.
Depo Racing Intercoolers are on some of the Fastest Evo X and Genesis Turbo’s made. Now I have made a beast of an intercooler for the Ford Focus ST.
– 28” x 8.25” x 5.5” Bar and Plate Core
– Rolled pipe ends
– Aluminum Bar and plate Construction
– Air splitter design in endtanks
– Mounting Hardware Included
– Pressure checked at 45 psi
– 200% + more flow space than stock
– 2.5″ inlet / 2.5″ outlet
– If you want Black have it powder coated locally to you, its pretty inexpensive
Focus ST Forums, Fastest Focus ST/RS to Date
My name is Justin Vaughn Just wanted to give you the bright side of things as people don’t usually spread good news but are quick to spread bad. My 15 focus st went 10.78 @ 130.1mph with the “beast” fmic and your charge pipes. Thanks for the products and figured I’d let you know. You can search my stuff online. My intercooler even says beaST on the front. Thanks.