Depo Racing Long Travel Suspension! Engineered to get 12” of wheel travel while extending the track width by 2” per side, this new Long Travel Kit adds an additional 2 inches of ground clearance. Installing Long Travel kits takes some skill and we recommend you use a shop or get help from someone that has experience.
- 2pcs – 2″ extended each arm tubular 4130 Chromoly upper A-arms with a 1.25″ Teflon uniball for maximum travel & strength and zerk fittings for easy bushing lubrication.
- 2pcs – 2″ extended each arm tubular 4130 Chromoly lower A-Arms with Billet CNC uniball adapter connector and bumpstop contact point – this strong design provides the utmost in off-road function and durability. The Lower Control Arms (LCAs) have been boxed and plated for added strength, durability and skid protection on the trail
- All Hardware included: Bolts , Washers, Nuts
- 2pcs Heavy-duty spindle gussets (requires welding)
- 2pcs Limit Strap Kit (requires welding)
- 2pcs Tie Rod Extenders for Tacoma included some models need longer or shorter
- Includes eyelet spacers to allow use of Fox Shocks with Lower A-Arm (spacers not shown).
- 1″ – 4.5″ Lift Height
- Long Travel shocks and extended IFS axle shafts required to complete installation. Front Timbren Bump Stops recommended (not included). See description below for details.
Max tire size without fiberglass fenders: 315/75/16 or 315/70/R17 (35″)
With Fiberglass (37″)
Max wheel backspacing: 4.75”
Alignment specs: Toe = factory; Camber = factory; Caster = 2.5-3 degrees